Dating apps have become really popular all over the world. People prefer dating online than meeting in real as app gives a plethora of options. Dating apps are the best for professionals who are really busy in their lives.
Below are the following popular dating apps:
- Tinder: Tinder is one of the most famous dating apps and has become really successful in making relationships. If you are looking for a whole lot of options, Tinder is the place for you!
- Coffee Meets Bagel: Coffee Meets Bagel is one of the most popular dating apps. People who have installed this app get a curated list of men and women in the noon. Men gets a list of women and vice versa in their area. And if it’s a match they are given a private chat room area where they chat to know each other better. The best part is you don’t have to swipe all the day long to get the matches.
- OKCupid: OKCupid is one of the biggest names in the dating business. Dating has become really easy with this app, you get many choices and you chose the one you find the most compatible. You can keep texting and know him/her better. But, unlike tinder, anyone can message you, whether you match with him or not. So, be safe!
- Happn: Happn uses GPS to find people close to you. The works by showing you who you cross your paths with several times in real life. And if it happens a lot of time, their profiles shows up on timeline and then you can connect and chat.
- Bumble: Bumble looks similar to tinder but function quite differently. When it’s a match in Bumble between opposite sex, the girl has to message first and she has 24 hours to do so. The 24-hour thing adds enough pressure to send a text and it’s good to start a conversation.
- Meet Me: MeetMe is another location-based dating app. It’s easy to use and has simple interface. It’s best if you want to date people from your area.
- Match: Match is a completely different app and its fun to use. The app provides you with personalized matches every day, which takes your interest into consideration. The app is not as easy as tinder to use, it takes sometimes to get used to it. But once you are in a flow, you will want to use it more.
- Hinge: Hinge lets you customise your profile to add to your personal information. Hinge carries more of a dating expectation than just a hook-up thing. You will love the app once you start using it.
- Zoosk: Zoosk uses old-school social media style for dating than modern quick style match setting. It lets you create profile and then meet people and then if you want things can go further. It’s a pretty decent app. And it’s for those who are looking forward to meet and date.
- Clover: It is a mixture of OkCupid and Tinder offering a unique approach to discover and meet potential dates. It features Tinder like swiping and detailed profiles along with questionnaires to help find a compatible match.